Electronic Visual Healthcheck (EVHC)
How Evhc Makes Your Business More Profitable
- Provides a robust, structured process for deferred work follow-up
- Ensures effective reporting and pricing of all extra work opportunities
- Generates a good conversion of sold work for extra profitability
- Makes the most of up-selling to improved workshop profitability
- Supports dealer’s duty of care to highlight safety issues to customers
- Produces clear reports to monitor and improve performances
Castrol Evhc Explained
- A simple, controllable electronic management system
- Detailed 42 point electronic health check
- At-a-glance views of your vehicle health check activity eg EVHCs completed vs vehicles booked in; average time taken; conversion of reported work; lost and deferred sales
- Simple one page scrollable form to fill in
- Simple one page performance summaries
- Printed copies for customers
- Implemented by Expert Automotive Consultants - installed in 2 days, possibly no new hardware
- Alternative paper based vehicle health check system (Performance Multiplier) available if required
Please contact your Business Development Manager for more information on our programmes.
Helping service advisers build closer customer relations.
A well established and experienced equipment consultancy operation focused on delivering the very best support and service solutions.